The holiday season is one of the most challenging times in trailing spouses lives. Read more about it from the following:
- Yuliya’s story on Tiny Expats on their journey and experience of winter holidays in 6 countries along the way.
- Abigail’s story on Cuddles & Crumbs on a look back on what we have been doing on Christmas and slowly working on our family traditions.
- Tala’s story on Tala Ocampo on how the Ocampo’s spent their first Christmas abroad in Colombo, Sri Lanka celebrating not only Christ’s birth but also the birth of their daughter Luna.
- Marie’s story on laughlovepractive on how times change, Christmas celebrations change. But one thing keeps it the same.
- Glendale’s story on G’s Kandy Krush on how she is celebrating my first Christmas in Sri Lanka, where she resides with her husband and 2 sons.
- Third’s story on Pinoy in America on how Pinoys have successfully brought the Philippines’ best-loved Christmas customs and traditions to America.
- Marc’s story on Fatherland, explaining how Christmas is different this year compared to past Christmases.
- Jenny’s story on My Mommyology on how Christmas in Manila or in the US is different every year with the kids. Or is it the same?”
- Kristine’s story on Tala Ocampo where Mac shares her reflections with Tala on spending Christmas away from home for a total of 15 years