Last night, The Husband and I slept at 9:30PM. I kid you not. We were that tired, so we did retire early for another busy day ahead of us. I was so tired that I didn’t have the energy to blog anymore. I didn’t have the energy to write anything worth writing about. I just feel off in my writing game as of late. Everything I produce has been BLECH like that outfit your regret wearing on that special date night or like making that wrong decision of not following your tummy’s cravings.
I guess this is what some people don’t understand. Blogging takes up a lot of time. At least an hour or two to write, upload photos, blah, blah, blah. Plus, of course, dedicating time for the experiences themselves. On top of being time consuming, it can be tiring.
And so I wanted to see and be inspired by some of the posts I truly enjoyed writing and think that are up to my abnormally sky high standards. Here are some of them:
- The time when we invaded Global Village armed with our cameras and hungry tums
- The time when I learned more about Indian food beyond Chicken Tikka Masalas and Biryanis (Is this the correct plural form?)
- The time when I talked about how I learned how to appreciate vegetarian food
- The time when I gushed about an authentic automated Japanese toilet
- The time when I tasted a surprising Chinese dessert from Mahjong
- The time I got picked up at my favorite falafel place
- The time realized that some recipes are meant to be followed
- The time when I was relieved to have breathing space and a Manousheh
I miss writing. This time is supposed to be the time to amp up my A-game in writing. How come it is not happening? 🙁
Daydreaming of time for daydreaming,
P.S. I am still quite tired, and so I didn’t even bother putting a photo. That bad eh? I am thinking if I can still keep up this Project 365.